Annual Photo Contest 2020September 20, 2019
Meeting: Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019September 26, 2019
- It’s WORLDWIDE. This walk happens all over the planet on the same day. Typically 25, 000+ photographers in 1,000+ Cities.
- The Worldwide Photo Walk supports The Springs Of Hope Kenya Orphanage, an organization that feeds, houses, educates and empowers young orphans. (You Don’t have to Donate to Participate)
- It’s a contest too. Each walk will have one winner and that winner will be entered for the grand prize or one of the top 10 finalists.
- You are automatically a winner if you get out and take some photos!
- Let’s fully explore the Halifax Waterfront and all that it has to offer.
- Bring a bus ticket or change for the ferry as you may want to do a quick round trip to downtown Dartmouth and back capturing the waterfront from the harbour.
- Travel light – Two hours can be a long time to drag around a 50lb bag of lenses.
- Dress for the weather – The biggest problem with a photowalk is being uncomfortable.
- Bring some spending money – We will stop into the Lower Deck and have lunch and share our adventure
Join Glenn Euloth
Date/Time: Saturday, October 5th, 2019 | 10:00am – 12:00pm
Where We Will Meet: In front of the Canadian Museum of Immigration (Pier 21)
Where The Walk Will End: The Lower Deck (outside patio I hope!)
Morning on the Waterfront