Meeting: September 5, 2018September 5, 2018
SPC – Fall Colours on the LaHave River – Saturday, October 13, 2018September 16, 2018
2018-2019 Monthly Themes
In planning content for this year, one of things we want is for SPC Members to do this year is to get motivated, shoot more, shoot with intention, think creatively and share their work more!!!
We are running two themes every month, a “Regular” theme and a “Common Object” theme. Click on the link below for the complete list.
SPC Monthly Themes 2018-2019
Take for example the SEPTEMBER themes.
- The Regular category is Detail/Macro. We want you to get up close and personal to very small things or to take very detailed shots of parts of much larger things !
- The Common Object category is Apple and we want you to get creative and think outside the box – the image can be done in any style or genre! For example it could be an image of a freshly baked apple pie, it could be an image of people picking apples in an orchard, it could be an apple with a bite out of it …… let your mind churn with creativity and go create!!
Images are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on the last Saturday of the month. (for September its Saturday the 29th)
- Submit images for the 2 showcases in separate emails with either “Detail / Macro” or “Apple” in the subject line
- Submit a maximum of 5 images to each showcase
- Images should be in JPEG format sized 1920 pixels on the long side for landscape orientation and 1080 pixels on the long side for portrait orientation
- Images should be named with like the following John Doe 1, John Doe 2, ….. etc.
We are looking forward to seeing all your great images in the upcoming showcases!