SPC – Field Trip – Portrait Practice in Halifax Public Gardens – Saturday, September 22, 2018August 28, 2018
Meeting: September 5, 2018September 5, 2018
“Photo Scavenger Hunt” and “How I Spent My Summer”
Image Submissions for Showcases on September 5th
Please submit your images by midnight Saturday, September 1 to Showcase Coordinator Hugh Chisholm at email@example.com
- Please only submit one set of Showcase images per email.
- Enter either “Photo Scavenger Hunt” or “How I Spent My Summer” in the subject line.
- Submit only 1 image per each Photo Scavenger Hunt item to a total maximum submission of 11 items – (hat with three flowers on it; horse; someone wearing sunglasses; someone in uniform; the number three or things in trio; weird/strange/funny sign; abandoned; a weird lawn decoration; portrait of a stranger (someone you don’t know); spider or spider web; white picket fence)
- Submit up to a maximum of 5 images total for “How I Spent My Summer”
- Images are to be JPG format files 1920 pixels on their longest side if it is landscape orientation or 1080 pixels on their longest side if it is portrait orientation.
- Name image files in the following manner J Doe 1, J Doe 2, etc for either showcase.
Have you renewed your membership?
Have you taken a few minutes to complete the member survey so that we can provide the best possible year for you?
SPC Members Survey 2018/2019